Recipe by Stephanie
Delicious pizza flavor without the bread products. Fun for the whole family to pitch in and make!
- 4 sweet peppers
- 15 ounces contadina pizza sauce
- 2 links hot sausage, cooked
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (8 ounce) bag lowfat mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella balls
- 1 (4 ounce) package pepperoni
Directions See How It's Made
- Put fresh peppers (top cut off and seeds cleaned out) into a pot of boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Spray small pan, line peppers in the bottom.
- Add a spoonful of sauce, then layer one row of each topping (the toppings we used were optional- you can fill with whatever your favorite toppings are, a spoon of sauce, and thin layer of cheese.
- Add second layer and top with slice of fresh mozzarella. Top with mini pepperoni for style if wished.
- Bake in oven about 20 minutes at 350* so all toppings are heated through.