Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love making and eating stuffed mushrooms. So I have to save this one from Paula Deen.
- 29.58 ml butter
- 236.59 ml onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 236.59 ml pepperoni, chopped
- 236.59 ml Canadian bacon, chopped
- 226.79 g package mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 85.04 g package cream cheese, softened
- 44.37 ml tomato paste
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 5 (1133.98 g) package baby portabella mushrooms, stems removed
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic; cook for 4-5 minutes, or until onion is tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in pepperoni, Canadian bacon, cheeses, tomato paste and Italian seasoning.
- Spoon mixture evenly into mushrooms caps.
- Place mushrooms on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
YUM! I also love stuffed mushrooms, and this is a wonderful variation! The flavors come together wonderfully. I used basil and oregano for the italian seasoning. Thanks for sharing!
Like last reviewer, used large white button mushrooms, TRUE! Also had Tomato paste WITH herbs on hand too, Topped with parsley, these are GREAT! For entertaining, recipe is first rate!
Perfect! We love stuffed mushrooms, so when I saw Pizza in your recipe title, my interest piqued. I reduced the recipe to 1 dozen, and couldn't find baby portabellas locally and went with white button instead. I could make a meal out of these with a side salad. I can't wait to share these tasty morsels at our next get-together. Thanks for sharing your recipe.