Recipe by Lainey39
I love making and eating stuffed mushrooms. So I have to save this one from Paula Deen.
Top Review by Starrynews
YUM! I also love stuffed mushrooms, and this is a wonderful variation! The flavors come together wonderfully. I used basil and oregano for the italian seasoning. Thanks for sharing!
- 29.58 ml butter
- 236.59 ml onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 236.59 ml pepperoni, chopped
- 236.59 ml Canadian bacon, chopped
- 226.79 g package mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 85.04 g package cream cheese, softened
- 44.37 ml tomato paste
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 5 (1133.98 g) package baby portabella mushrooms, stems removed
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic; cook for 4-5 minutes, or until onion is tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in pepperoni, Canadian bacon, cheeses, tomato paste and Italian seasoning.
- Spoon mixture evenly into mushrooms caps.
- Place mushrooms on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.