Recipe by Lainey39
I love making and eating stuffed mushrooms. So I have to save this one from Paula Deen.
Top Review by Starrynews
YUM! I also love stuffed mushrooms, and this is a wonderful variation! The flavors come together wonderfully. I used basil and oregano for the italian seasoning. Thanks for sharing!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 1 cup Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 5 (8 ounce) packages baby portabella mushrooms, stems removed
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic; cook for 4-5 minutes, or until onion is tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in pepperoni, Canadian bacon, cheeses, tomato paste and Italian seasoning.
- Spoon mixture evenly into mushrooms caps.
- Place mushrooms on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.