Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are very tasty, and easy to prepare, and great for parties!!! Enjoy! For those of you keeping track - this is also one from my mom :)
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄3 cup unsalted butter, melted & to be divided
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Clean mushrooms, remove stems leaving cap intact.
- Chop stems.
- Brush caps with butter and set aside.
- Saute onion and stems in remaining butter, remove from heat, and add pepperoni, seasonings, cheese, and breadcrumbs.
- Spoon filling into mushroom caps.
- Please in lightly greased baking dish, and bake uncovered for 15 minutes or until hot.