The kids enjoyed this one. They don't really taste like pizza; just use some pizza ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, add the ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, garlic, pizza seasoning, salt, and pepper; combine until well blended.
- 2Shape mixture into twelve 4-inch long oblong shaped patties that are 1/4-inch thick.
- 3In a smaller bowl, add 1/4 cup pizza sauce, onion, and olives; stir to mix.
- 4Spoon 1 tablespoon of sauce mixture evenly over 6 patties; spread to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- 5Top with remaining patties; press/pinch edges to seal.
- 6Place patties on a well oiled grill rack; grill over medium heat 10-14 minutes or until cooked; turn during cooking.
- 7Brush meat loaves with remaining pizza sauce and top with cheese strips; cook about 1 minute to let cheese melt.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza-Stuffed Mini Meat Loaves
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.2
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 89.8 mg
- Sodium 412.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: