Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
The kids enjoyed this one. They don't really taste like pizza; just use some pizza ingredients.
Make and share this Pizza-Stuffed Mini Meat Loaves recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, add the ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, garlic, pizza seasoning, salt, and pepper; combine until well blended.
- Shape mixture into twelve 4-inch long oblong shaped patties that are 1/4-inch thick.
- In a smaller bowl, add 1/4 cup pizza sauce, onion, and olives; stir to mix.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of sauce mixture evenly over 6 patties; spread to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Top with remaining patties; press/pinch edges to seal.
- Place patties on a well oiled grill rack; grill over medium heat 10-14 minutes or until cooked; turn during cooking.
- Brush meat loaves with remaining pizza sauce and top with cheese strips; cook about 1 minute to let cheese melt.