I was craving stuffed cabbage leaves so I called mom and got her recipe, then changed the tomato sauce to marinara sauce for a little difference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook cabbage in hot water until soft. I prefer to use my steamer.
- 2combine ground beef and rice, salt, pepper and 1/2 tsp italian seasoning.
- 3Roll in cabbage leaves.
- 4Bake 350 for 20 to 30 minutes.
- 5Top w/marinara sauce, cheese and 1/2 tsp italian seasoning.
- 6Bake 10 minutes more til bubbly on top.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.9
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 92.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: