Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I was craving stuffed cabbage leaves so I called mom and got her recipe, then changed the tomato sauce to marinara sauce for a little difference.
- Cook cabbage in hot water until soft. I prefer to use my steamer.
- combine ground beef and rice, salt, pepper and 1/2 tsp italian seasoning.
- Roll in cabbage leaves.
- Bake 350 for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Top w/marinara sauce, cheese and 1/2 tsp italian seasoning.
- Bake 10 minutes more til bubbly on top.