Recipe by kwlabear
I was craving stuffed cabbage leaves so I called mom and got her recipe, then changed the tomato sauce to marinara sauce for a little difference.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup rice, cooked
- 1 large head of cabbage
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook cabbage in hot water until soft. I prefer to use my steamer.
- combine ground beef and rice, salt, pepper and 1/2 tsp italian seasoning.
- Roll in cabbage leaves.
- Bake 350 for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Top w/marinara sauce, cheese and 1/2 tsp italian seasoning.
- Bake 10 minutes more til bubbly on top.