Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Cheap and easy make ahead egg casserole.
Make and share this Pizza Strata recipe from Food.com.
- Beat eggs lightly, until blended.
- Mix in spaghetti sauce, water, and spices.
- Arrange 8 slices of bread in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Pour 1/2 of egg mixture on to bread.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of mozzarella on top.
- Repeat layering.
- Sprinkle Parmesan on top, and cover.
- Let stand at least one hour, or refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 for 45 to 55 minutes.