Recipe by Chris from Kansas
These are great-tasting appetizers that both kids and adults enjoy.
Top Review by Sarahsiem02
Thank you so much for posting this recipe. When my older sister was in junior high she made these in her home ec class and sadly since then my mother lost the recipe. (It has been well over 15 years.) These pizza sticks were one of my favorite and I can not wait to make them again!
- 1 (11 ounce) canpillsbury soft breadsticks
- 24 slices pepperoni, thin
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce, heated
- Separate and unroll breadsticks.
- Place 3 pepperoni slices in single layer over one half of each breadstick.
- Fold remaining half of breadstick over top; seal end and twist.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Combine cheese, italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Sprinkle evenly over each breadstick.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with pizza sauce.