1/1 Photo of Pizza Sticks
Chris from Kansas's Note:
These are great-tasting appetizers that both kids and adults enjoy.
My Private Note
pizza s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate and unroll breadsticks.
- 2Place 3 pepperoni slices in single layer over one half of each breadstick.
- 3Fold remaining half of breadstick over top; seal end and twist.
- 4Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Combine cheese, italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- 6Sprinkle evenly over each breadstick.
- 7Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Serve with pizza sauce.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.1
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 137.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: