These are great-tasting appetizers that both kids and adults enjoy.
Make and share this Pizza Sticks recipe from Food.com.
- Separate and unroll breadsticks.
- Place 3 pepperoni slices in single layer over one half of each breadstick.
- Fold remaining half of breadstick over top; seal end and twist.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Combine cheese, italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Sprinkle evenly over each breadstick.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with pizza sauce.