- 391.22 g packagerefrigerated pizza dough
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml dried oregano
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 236.59 ml marinara sauce, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lightly mist a baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll dough onto prepared cookie sheet; gently press dought out to a 9x14 rectangle with your hands.
- Drizzle olive oil evenly over dough. Sprinkle oregano and parmesan over the top & bake for 13-18 minutes.
- Slice in half lengthwise and then cut crosswise into 12 even strips. Serve with a bowl of warm marinara sauce for dipping.