- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) packagerefrigerated pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup marinara sauce, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lightly mist a baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll dough onto prepared cookie sheet; gently press dought out to a 9x14 rectangle with your hands.
- Drizzle olive oil evenly over dough. Sprinkle oregano and parmesan over the top & bake for 13-18 minutes.
- Slice in half lengthwise and then cut crosswise into 12 even strips. Serve with a bowl of warm marinara sauce for dipping.