Recipe by CookingMonster
We used to make something similar to this at a Bakery that I worked at. They were a big hit with the customers.
Top Review by AmyMCGS
I found it easier to keep the pepperoni & cheese inside if I used two breadsticks, layed out side-by-side and with the dough pinched together. I subbed cheddar cheese since I didn't have time to defrost the mozzarella. Mine needed to bake about 12 minutes before they were done. This made a nice quick lunch for my 3 year-old DD and myself. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated breadstick dough (Pillsbury)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 (7 ounce) can pizza sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll out bread sticks on an ungreased cookie sheet, lay two pepperoni on the end, sprinkle with some mozzarella cheese and fold bread stick over and twist, then mix together parmesan, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder and sprinkle over top of twisted bread stick.
- Add more mozzarella if desired and bake for 5-8 minutes in a 350°F oven or golden brown.
- Dip in heated pizza sauce.