1/1 Photo of " Pizza" Steak
This was a favorite of my children when they were growing up- I started out using a basic Swiss Steak recipe, but due to their tastes, it morphed into "Pizza Steak". Now my Grandchildren love it, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, salt, & pepper. Pound into steaks.
- 2In large skillet, brown onions in oil over medium heat.
- 3Remove & set aside to drain. Add steaks to skillet, & brown well on both sides.
- 4Return onion to skillet, piling them on top of steaks.Pour pizza sauce over all. Cover skillet, reduce heat to medium low, and simmer 10-12 minutes, until steaks are cooked through.
- 5Uncover and top evenly with parmesan and mozzarella. Cover, and cook 3-5 minutes until cheeses are melted.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Pizza" Steak
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.1
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 734.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless eye of round beef steak