1/13 Photos of Pizza Spirals OAMC
These tasty little morsels are so easy and versatile. I serve them as an appetizer or after school snack, but especially as a school lunch. I just make them ahead, freeze them and pop them into my daughter's lunch box frozen, and by the time she is ready to eat lunch they are all thawed out. There are never any left over! Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3/4 cup chopped low-fat pepperoni
- 8 teaspoons pizza sauce or 8 teaspoons spaghetti sauce
- 5 teaspoons warmed low-fat cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese
any other fillings
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Unroll dough into 4 long rectangles.
- 3Press diagonal perforations firmly to seal.
- 4Spread warmed cream cheese evenly on dough.
- 5Spread pizza sauce evenly on top of cream cheese.
- 6Add oregano and garlic spreading evenly over all.
- 7Sprinkle chopped pepperoni over all.
- 8Add any extra ingredients you would like.
- 9Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 10Roll up each rectangle starting at the shortest side, press and seal firmly.
- 11Cut each of the 4 rolls into 5 slices to make 20 slices.
- 12Spray cookie sheet or muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
- 13Place cut side down on sprayed cookie sheet or muffin tins. Careful, they can be sticky!
- 14Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 15Remove from cookie sheet.
- 16Can be served warm or cooled and placed in the freezer.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Spirals OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.4
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 57.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lowfat mozzarella cheese