Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I don't know why they are called Pizza Spins. My mother got the recipe off of a package of Buddig beef back in the 70's (approx). This is a family favorite, everyone begs for these! I believe they were meant to be appetizers but we make enough for a meal.
- 10 ounces Buddig beef
- 1 (6 ounce) canof large black olives, sliced
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package pepperidge farms miniature party rye rounds
- Cut beef into small squares and combine with sliced olives and cheese. Mix in just enough mayo to keep mixture together.
- Spoon onto party rye, placing onto a cookie sheet or jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 350 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.