- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup very finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 4 ounces spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 8 ounces pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced into rings
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine beef, bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper and evaporated milk.
- Press firmly onto bottom and sides of a 9" pie plate.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.
- Spoon off drippings.
- Combine warm spaghetti noodles with egg, parmesan cheese and butter.
- Spread in baked meat shell.
- Top with pizza sauce, then mozzarella cheese, then green pepper rings.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into wedges.