1/8 Photos of Pizza Spaghetti Bake
My sister-in-law shared this recipe. It's definitely a kid's favorite, but the grown ups go back for seconds, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 can of diced tomatoes with garlic
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
pizza toppings your choice
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook spaghetti 5- 7 minutes, before it reaches al dente stage.
- 2Mix with egg and milk.
- 3Pour into a greased 13 X 9 pan and bake for 11 minutes to set"pizza crust".
- 4Pour sauce and tomatoes over the spaghetti.
- 5Add cheese and toppings.
- 6Bake at 350 for 25- 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and just beginning to brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Spaghetti Bake
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.8
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 72.0 mg
- Sodium 413.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomatoes with garlic