Recipe by Mac 'N Cheese
My dad invented this quick and easy recipe years ago. I haven't met anyone yet that didn't like it, and the kids LOVE it!
Top Review by gailanng
DH out of town so I wanted to make something special for his return (besides his beloved steak). So I'm burning dinner and I get a phone call. DH: I've got bad news. ME: What? DH: Welllll! ME: WHAAAAAT??? DH: Wellllll. ME: What dear? (In soft tones). DH: I'm going to be late for dinner. ME: How late? DH: Tomorrow. ME: TO-MORROW! Warms up great.
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) . packages of dry alfredo sauce mix (McCormick)
- garlic powder
- grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) packages pepperoni slices
- shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare alfredo sauce by package directions. Add pamesan cheese, garlic powder, basil, and oregano to taste.
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13x9 casserole dish.
- In casserole dish layer noodles, alfredo sauce, parmesan cheese, tomato sauce, pepperoni slices, cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Place in oven until heated all the way through (bubbling with cheese melted).