Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
My dad invented this quick and easy recipe years ago. I haven't met anyone yet that didn't like it, and the kids LOVE it!
- Prepare alfredo sauce by package directions. Add pamesan cheese, garlic powder, basil, and oregano to taste.
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13x9 casserole dish.
- In casserole dish layer noodles, alfredo sauce, parmesan cheese, tomato sauce, pepperoni slices, cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Place in oven until heated all the way through (bubbling with cheese melted).
DH out of town so I wanted to make something special for his return (besides his beloved steak). So I'm burning dinner and I get a phone call. DH: I've got bad news. ME: What? DH: Welllll! ME: WHAAAAAT??? DH: Wellllll. ME: What dear? (In soft tones). DH: I'm going to be late for dinner. ME: How late? DH: Tomorrow. ME: TO-MORROW! Warms up great.
Delicious dish, Mac. Only thing I did was to halve the recipe, and there was still plenty left over for a couple of lunches. I did use homemade alfredo, also. Thnx for sharing your recipe. We'll have this again. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
The entire family loved this! I used what I had in my pantry changing this up a bit but basically sticking to the recipe/concept. I used whole wheat linguine since that's what I had on hand and 1/2 lb of Italian sausage cooked and drained well vs pepperoni. For the Alfredo I had 2- 1 lb jars of Cheesy Alfredo sauce. I do think we could have used the whole 13 ounce box of pasta as 8 ounce seemed a little short but that could have been from the size of my Alfredo jars. DH and DS declared this a keeper! Thank You for sharing. *Made for PAC Spring 2010*