Recipe by Dachshund Lover
Just a quick and easy recipe we have been making for years.
Top Review by maerie2004
I made this by browning Italian sausage with onion, peppers, mushrooms and pepperoni. I then added the tomatoes, pizza sauce and used tomato juice instead of water. I topped it with mozzarella cheese. It was outstanding!
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes (do not drain)
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 2 (14 ounce) jars water
- 1 box fresh mushrooms (whole or sliced)
- 1 package pepperoni, sliced in half
- 1 lb sausage or 1 lb hamburger (browned and drained)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil