Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A soup that taste like pizza. Kiddos love it!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cans condensed tomato soup
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 1⁄2 cups water
Add YOUR favorite pizza toppings
- olive (etc.)
- Brown ground beef, drain.
- Stir well.
- Bring to boil stirring occasionally.
- Reduce to simmer, uncovered.
- Cook 15-20 minutes.
- Right before serving add pepperoni and other toppings,all 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese and stir until melted (you can also add cooked macaroni).
This is very good! I browned the onions with the ground beef and added 1 tsp minced garlic. We had it without additional toppings. Served with sesame breadsticks and butter. I will make this again. Thanks princess buttercup!
Good soup. Very easy to customise. I used those mini pepperonis for this; they're the perfect size for soup. I used all my favorite pizza toppings like extra cheese, extra onions, mushrooms, black olives and green bell peppers. Even with all that I added in addition to the beef and pepperoni, there was still too much liquid in relation to the other ingredients. I think I'd cut the amount of of water in half next time. Thanx for posting!