Recipe by princess buttercup
A soup that taste like pizza. Kiddos love it!
Top Review by MizzNezz
This is very good! I browned the onions with the ground beef and added 1 tsp minced garlic. We had it without additional toppings. Served with sesame breadsticks and butter. I will make this again. Thanks princess buttercup!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cans condensed tomato soup
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 1⁄2 cups water
Add YOUR favorite pizza toppings
- olive (etc.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef, drain.
- Stir well.
- Bring to boil stirring occasionally.
- Reduce to simmer, uncovered.
- Cook 15-20 minutes.
- Right before serving add pepperoni and other toppings,all 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese and stir until melted (you can also add cooked macaroni).