Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From 1983 Home Cooking Magazine
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans water (use the soup cans)
- 3 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup crouton
- Combine soup, water, taco seasoning (well shaken) and bring to a boil.
- Add the cheese and remove from heat at once.
- Top with croutons.
- Nice served with salad.
I had to try this recipe because tomato soup is my favorite and the additions sounded interesting. It does taste like a pizza and was very easy to make. This is now on my soup-rotation list. (made for "My 3 Chefs Fall 2008" game)