Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is really retro, but its a really good snack for your drinking buddies and stuff..
- 2 loaves rye cocktail bread
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, except the bread.
- Spread the mixture by heaping tablespoons full onto each bread slice and place in a single layer onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Don't worry, the pork will be fully cooked.
- Hello again!
- Note: Can be made up ahead of time, baked as directed, and frozen, then stored in freezer bags. To reheat, just bake frozen snacks in a 350 oven on a cookie sheet for about 10 minutes.