Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great party food or for when you have the munchies.
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 5 English muffins, split
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients except for the English muffins; stir to combine.
- Spread mixture over the cut side of each muffin.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 6-8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
I was so bad today--made a half-recipe of this (except just 2 English muffins) and ate it all myself. Bad eebrag, bad! But yum!