- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 (6 ounce) package pepperoni slices
- 2 (1 ounce) mozzarella string cheese, cut into fourths
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate rolls into 8 triangles, and place on a baking sheet. Place 2 pepperoni slices on each triangle; place 1 piece cheese at wide end of triangle. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Roll up, starting at wide end. Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.