Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I make these all the time. They are good for quick suppers or kids birthday parties. My husband loves them.
- Pre heat oven to 375.
- In 12 cup muffin pan, evenly press each biscuit in bottom and up the side of each cup; chill until ready to fill.
- In skillet brown beef, drain and add pizza sauce.
- Evenly spoon mixture into each one of the cups.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes until cheese is melted and biscuits are golden.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Really simple to make and my family loved it!
Needed a simple dinner and this fit the bill. I used a pound of hamburger and followed the rest of the recipe as written. Next time I would add more to the filling for better flavor. Mine cooked in 10 minutes.
Everyone enjoyed this recipe. It was a little bit tedious for the results, so I will probably not make it often. Instead of just hamburger for the filling I used hamburger, Italian sausage and chopped pepperoni. 5 minutes was not enough time for the cheese, so I bake the second pan for 10 mintes, added the cheese and baked another 10 minutes (instead of 15 and 5). Thanks for the recipe!