Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made these for my family for a quick lunch and everyone loved them!
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a muffin pan, evenly press each biscuit into the bottom and up the sides of each cup.
- In a frying pan, brown the ground beef over medium heat, drain.
- Stir in pizza sauce.
- Evenly spoon beef mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Sprinkled cheese onto the baked biscuits filled with meat.
- Bake for 5 more minutes.
- Gently remove the pizza cups from muffin pan and serve.
I was going to post a recipe very similar that I thought I'd just rate yours. The only diffence is I use a can of refrigerated pizza dough instead of the biscuts and then pepperoni instead of the ground beef. Also if I make these for us adults I add whatever toppins we normally like on pizza. It's a great, easy recipe!!