Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from the Young Times magazine and was submitted by Humera Khan from Pakistan. I hope you enjoy it!
- 4 slices bread
- 1 medium onion, sliced into rings
- 1 tomatoes, sliced into circles
- 1 cup chicken, boiled and shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 teaspoons tomato ketchup
- black pepper
- red chili powder
- tomato sauce
- Lightly brush oil over the bread slices.
- Spread tomato ketchup over it.
- Place chicken shreds, tomato and onion slices on them.
- Sprinkle salt, red chilli powder and black pepper.
- Top with cheese.
- Microwave for 7 minutes.
- Serve hot.