Recipe by MizzNezz
A quick and easy supper for the working Moms and Dads out there. This is one the kids will like.
Top Review by Karen=^..^=
Well, Inez, you've done it again! Made this for a quick dinner, except doubled the pasta. It was very good and especially easy. It was a little dry because of the added pasta, but the flavor was great and ALL 4 kids AND my husband absolutely went crazy over it! I think I may try adding some pepperoni next time, and some pizza sauce. Served with crusty italian bread and butter and we had dinner in no time. Thanks for sharing!
- 2 1⁄2 cups dry noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 package spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles as package directs, drain.
- Set aside.
- In skillet brown beef and onion.
- Add tomato sauce, spaghetti sauce mix and water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in cooked noodles.
- Top with cheese, cover and cook on low for 5 minutes, until cheese melts.