1/2 Photos of Pizza Scones
Great appetizer for parties, or after school snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml baking mix
- 177.44 ml shredded sharp cheddar cheese (3 oz)
- 59.14 ml dried tomatoe, thinly sliced
- 59.14 ml sliced black olives
- 59.14 ml chopped salami
- 29.58 ml cornmeal
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml italian seasoning
- 44.37 ml shredded parmesan cheese
- 177.44 ml buttermilk
- 7.39 ml olive oil
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 236.59 ml pizza sauce (optional)
- 1Combine first 8 ingredients and 2 tbs of parmesan cheese; add buttermilk.
- 2Stir until a soft dough forms.
- 3Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
- 4Pat to an 8 inch circle; place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 5Brush with oil; sprinkle evenly with pepper and remaining tbs of parmesan cheese.
- 6Cut into 12 even wedges (DO NOT separate wedges!) Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 7Separate wedges, and serve with pizza sauce if desired.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Scones
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.7
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.9 mg
- Sodium 393.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: