Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Pizza topping with a new taste
- 1⁄4 cup Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1⁄4 tablespoon red chili paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Take olive oil and heat in a pan.
- Once heated, add ginger garlic paste and saute for 2min. Then add red chilli paste and saute for two minutes.
- Then add tomato puree and saute for 2-3 minute.
- Finally add the mashed potatoes and then saute for another 3 minute.
- This can be used for spreading on the pizza as pizza sauce.