Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1⁄4 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1⁄8 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄16 cup instant chicken bouillon
- 1⁄4 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine mix ingredients and measure out 1/3 cup (or use 1/3 cup recipe #243518).
- Combine 1/3 cup mix with additional ingredients and cook until thick.
- Use as you would any other pizza sauce.
- Yields enough for 1 medium pizza.