- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 14.79-29.58 ml olive oil
- 822.13 g can tomato puree
- 793.78 g can crushed tomatoes
- 14.79 ml italian seasoning
- 4.92 ml basil
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan saute garlic in oil.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer at least 1/2 hour or until desired consistency.
- I divide up into 3-4 pint-sized canning jars and freeze for later use.
- One jar covers my 12x15-inch pizza crust.