Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I use this pizza sauce with my bread machine pizza dough. I cook it up once a month and freeze for pizza later.
- In saucepan saute garlic in oil.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer at least 1/2 hour or until desired consistency.
- I divide up into 3-4 pint-sized canning jars and freeze for later use.
- One jar covers my 12x15-inch pizza crust.
Very easy and good. Not a really heavy sauce, since it uses just tomatoes, and no paste.
This is so good! I had a different recipe I always used, but this is easier and tastes better. Thanks so much for posting!