- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan saute garlic in oil.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer at least 1/2 hour or until desired consistency.
- I divide up into 3-4 pint-sized canning jars and freeze for later use.
- One jar covers my 12x15-inch pizza crust.