Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Taste just like restaurant pizza sauces.
Make and share this Pizza Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1 -2 fresh garlic clove, depending on size
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper
- Add all ingredients to saucepan, cover and bring to a boil. uncover, lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- this is also an excellent dipping sauce for bread sticks.
I used 2 garlic cloves, olive oil and no salt since the can of tomato puree had enough sodium. It was very easy to do and great on our pizza. Thanks Stormy :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game