- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh oregano, minced
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute garlic in olive oil for 2 minutes.
- Stir in crushed tomatoes and oregano.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer 30 to 45 minutes,or until flavors meld and sauce thickens.
- Cool before covering pizza.
- Yield: Enough sauce for at least two 13-by-18 inch sheet pizzas. Freeze extra sauce in airtight container for up to three months.