Who can resist PIZZA? Adults and children will love this easy pizza sandwich. These are perfect as an appetizer or a meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- pizza sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
pizza toppings may be added
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Unroll the dough, and separate into 4 rectangles. Pinch together perforations to seal.
- 3Place 2 rectangles on a 9x13 inch-baking sheet.
- 4Moisten edges of rectangles with water.
- 5Top each with pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese –AND- any additional toppings you may like. Cover each with remaining dough. Press the edges firmly with a fork to seal.
- 6Bake in the preheated oven 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.3
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 28.4 mg
- Sodium 260.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 5.4 g