Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Who can resist PIZZA? Adults and children will love this easy pizza sandwich. These are perfect as an appetizer or a meal.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- pizza sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
pizza toppings may be added
- green pepper
- mild bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll the dough, and separate into 4 rectangles. Pinch together perforations to seal.
- Place 2 rectangles on a 9x13 inch-baking sheet.
- Moisten edges of rectangles with water.
- Top each with pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese –AND- any additional toppings you may like. Cover each with remaining dough. Press the edges firmly with a fork to seal.
- Bake in the preheated oven 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.