Recipe by i8ntproverbs31
Similar to others on here, but fined tuned to my three particular pallets. I'm a big fan of taking something out of the freezer and throwing it on a baking sheet, so I put some in individual baggies to freeze. (if you suck the air out of the bag, the cheese stays in place better)
- 6 slices sandwich bread
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese
- pizza sauce, for dipping
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Butter both sides of bread slices. Place on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle tops with Parmesan cheese and Mozzarella cheese.
- If freezing, slide sandwich halves into baggies, remove air, and freeze.
- To bake, place in oven till cheese melts, approx 5-7 minutes (longer if frozen).
- Cut sandwich halves in half and serve with pizza sauce and pepperoni slices for dipping.