Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
Done as a request from Varsha, for more samosa filling ideas. Got this idea from my friend. I dont know exact quantities, put in an estimate.The samosa dough is as per Easy Whole Wheat Cauliflower Samosa.
- 2 small bell peppers, finely chopped (1 red and one green)
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat feta cheese, rinsed and crumbled
- 2 tomatoes (peeled, skinned, chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup olive, chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- mixed Italian herbs
- Combine all ingredients and fill as per Recipe #141268.
thanks for posting - that's so kind of you! it sounds yum. i am living out of a hotel now but this will be one of the first things i try when i move into my new place. will update this then. can't wait for some nice homecooked indian food! — Nov 29, 2005 update: Finally got around to making this, it's a fantastic filling for samosas...India meets Italy? I am planning to make a massive batch of samosas soon to freeze, and this will be one of the combinations I will be using. Thanks for the interesting idea.(resposting since I forgot the stars!)