1/1 Photo of Pizza Salad Pita Pockets
This make a quick and yummy lunch. It really goes together fast and tastes so good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (6 inch) white pita bread or 3 (6 inch) whole wheat pita bread
- 6 leaves romaine lettuce
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion (optional)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1 ounce pepperoni slice, cut in half
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the cherry tomatoes, red onion, mushrooms, pepperoni, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, vinegar and garlic powder.
- 2Warm in the microwave for 1 minute.
- 3Cut each pita in half and warm in the microwave, about 30 seconds.
- 4Stuff each with a lettuce leaf; fill each pita with the pizza salad and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Salad Pita Pockets
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.1
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 18.4 mg
- Sodium 520.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 9.5 g