Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 lb spiral shaped pasta
- 3 medium tomatoes (seeded & sliced)
- 1 lb cheddar cheese (cubed)
- 1 -2 bunch scallion (sliced)
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine cooked macaroni, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, scallion and pepperoni.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, parmesan cheese, vinegar and seasonings; pour over macaroni mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
My BF absolutely loves this salad! Perfect!
sorry for the low review this salad looked interesting but the flavors did not blend well at all, I tryed to save it by doing some adjusting, but no-go, might try again with some other adjustments, thanks anyway.