Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
I received an Ohio Cookbook from Midwest Maven and this recipe was in it from Kathleen White of Wintersville. It sounded so good I wanted to share it with you all! Great when entertaining for summer picnics barbecues and cookouts, but good anytime!Cooking time is time it takes to heat water to boiling and cook pasta.
Top Review by Lainey6605
This is so good. I love all the ingredients in this pizza salad. The dressing is really wonderful! The perfect blend of seasonings with the oil and vinegar. Thanks for sharing. I'll be making this one a lot for the summer!
- 1 (16 ounce) packagespiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 3 -4 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 -2 bunch green onion, sliced
- 3 -4 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine pasta, tomatoes, cheese, onion and pepperoni.
- In a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients, and stir well.
- Pour dressing over pasta, and stir gently.
- Cover, and refrigerate for several hours before serving to allow flavors to marry.