Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this from a quick crafts magazine. Delicious pasta salad with a twist.
- 1 (16 ounce) package shell macaroni
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 4 -6 green onions, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced mushrooms
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can ripe olives, drained and sliced
- 2 1⁄2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (I used pizza seasoning)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 (4 ounce) cupshredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Cook shells; drain and cool.
- Add next 7 ingredients and toss.
- Add garlic, oregano, salt and pepper; toss.
- Just before serving, add dressing and chesses; toss.
Simple, wonderful!!! I used medium shell pasta, and cubed the mozzarella instead of shredding it. Can't wait to take this to BBQ's! Thanks, Nancy! ~Manda
This was very tasty, chuck full of flavor and color. I used farfalle pasta and 4 cheese blend. Also used Millers #34573 Good Seasons Italian dressing. Thank You Nancy Sneed!
This is an excellent pasta salad. I used canned chopped tomatoes (drained) instead of a fresh tomatoes. I think they provide more concentrated flavor.