Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are quick and yum. Very easy to make even kids can to it. You can add anything to these you like: pineapple, olives, tomato, chilli, etc.
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 tablespoon pizza sauce or 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 slices ham or 2 slices salami
- 1 onion
- 1 cup cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 and line a cookie tray with grease proof paper.
- Grate cheese, dice onions and slice ham.
- Cover pastry with sauce, cheese, onions and ham.
- Roll pastry (like a swiss roll) and cut into 12 rolls.
- Place on tray.
- Cook 10-20 minutes.
These are a great quick meal and so easy to make! They would be great at a casual finger-food party. I did need more pizza sauce than the recipe called for -- more like 1/4 cup. I also used pepperoni slices. Thank you for sharing the recipe.