Recipe by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
All your favorite pizza ingredients rolled into a fun crescent shape. Perfect for dipping. Full Recipe: http://rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/pizza-roll-ups
- 8 rhodes frozen dinner rolls, thawed but still cold
- 8 cheese sticks, cut in half
- 198.44 g pepperoni slices
- marinara sauce or ranch dressing, for dipping, if desired
- garlic sauce
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine 4 rolls and roll into a 12-inch circle. Repeat with remaining 4 rolls. Cut both circles into 8 wedges. Overlap 3 pepperoni slices onto the wide end of each wedge. Place one half of a cheese stick on top of the pepperoni. Starting at the wide end roll each wedge to point. Place point down on a sprayed baking sheet. Bake at 350°F 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- While rolls are baking, combine melted butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Brush rolls with sauce while still warm. Serve with marinara or ranch sauce, if desired.