Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Transfer a loaf of frozen bread dough from freezer to refrigerator in the morning and it will be ready to use by dinner time.
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed, 1 lb
- 1⁄4 cup prepared pizza or 1⁄4 cup pasta sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Generously coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll dough into a 10 inch square on a floured surface.
- Spread pizza or pasta sauce over dough.
- Sprinkle all but 2 tbsp mozzarella over the sauce.
- Top with pepperoni.
- Roll up dough jelly-roll style to enclose filling.
- Cut roll crosswise into 10 slices.
- Place slices, cut side down on baking sheet.
- Brush tops with oil.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
really easy and tasty ,i added veggies (mushrooms and onions to mine ) thanks for another great recipe . dee
These are amazing!!!! I made my own dough as we don't get frozen bread dough here, but honestly these are just the most amazing, moreish little treats ever! I could easily have eaten them all!