Transfer a loaf of frozen bread dough from freezer to refrigerator in the morning and it will be ready to use by dinner time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Generously coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 3Roll dough into a 10 inch square on a floured surface.
- 4Spread pizza or pasta sauce over dough.
- 5Sprinkle all but 2 tbsp mozzarella over the sauce.
- 6Top with pepperoni.
- 7Roll up dough jelly-roll style to enclose filling.
- 8Cut roll crosswise into 10 slices.
- 9Place slices, cut side down on baking sheet.
- 10Brush tops with oil.
- 11Sprinkle with parmesan and remaining mozzarella cheese.
- 12Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- 13Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.2
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 26.5 mg
- Sodium 252.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough