Kathy I C's Note:
I cut this out of a magazine; I think Taste of Home. My guys loved it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat then drain.
- 2Add the tomato sauce, sugar, salt, parsley, garlic powder, oregano and pepper.
- 3Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 4Combine the rice and cottage cheese.Put 1/2 into a greased 11"x7"x2" baking dish.
- 5Top with half of the meat mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 6Bake uncovered, at 325 degrees for 30-35 minutes until heated through and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.8
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 73.1 mg
- Sodium 1439.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 26.4 g