Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This super tasty quiche is easilt made with Turkey rather than Pork for a healthier version. Its kind of like a breakfast deep dish pizza. Easy too! Add and take away ingredients...add bell pepper, onion, or your favorite pizza toppings into the mixture.
- 1 deep dish pie shell
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- salt and pepper (To taste approx. 1 tsp each)
- 1 (16 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 links Italian turkey sausage
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni
- Cook the turkey sausage on medium heat in a pan for approx 5 minutes. Add in mushrooms and continue to cook until the turkey is finished cooking (about 5 minutes). Add in pepperoni and cook for another minute or so.
- Strain the canned tomatoes and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs and milk. Add in seasonings and strained tomatoes.
- Add the sausage, pepperoni and mushroom mixture into the pie shell (spread out evenly).
- Top the mixture in the pie shell with the cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture over the top. Fill to the top of the shell.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour. Let cool approximately 5-10 minutes before serving.