Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This super tasty quiche is easilt made with Turkey rather than Pork for a healthier version. Its kind of like a breakfast deep dish pizza. Easy too! Add and take away ingredients...add bell pepper, onion, or your favorite pizza toppings into the mixture.
- Cook the turkey sausage on medium heat in a pan for approx 5 minutes. Add in mushrooms and continue to cook until the turkey is finished cooking (about 5 minutes). Add in pepperoni and cook for another minute or so.
- Strain the canned tomatoes and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs and milk. Add in seasonings and strained tomatoes.
- Add the sausage, pepperoni and mushroom mixture into the pie shell (spread out evenly).
- Top the mixture in the pie shell with the cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture over the top. Fill to the top of the shell.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour. Let cool approximately 5-10 minutes before serving.