Recipe by luvinmykids
I came up with this a few years ago while pregnant with my first child and it's a huge hit with everyone who's tried them.
Top Review by ~*Miss Diggy*~
I make this frequently and serve it with warmed marinara to dip the wedges into. It is a hit usually for everyone (including me and hubby) who eats it, and so simple and fast. Thanks for posting this on Recipezaar!
- 8 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups pizza sauce
- 3⁄4 cup four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 40 -50 pepperoni slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray large skillet with nonstick spray and preheat to medium heat.
- Place tortillas on a plate and put 3 tablespoons pizza sauce on half of each one.
- Then top with 1 - 1 1/2 tablespoons cheese and 5 - 7 pepperoni slices.
- Fold plain side of tortilla over filled side to make a semi-circle and place in preheated skillet. (Only 2 tortillas will fit in skillet at the same time.).
- Cook until golden brown, flip and cook until golden brown on second side.
- For added effect or as an appetizer, cut cooked quesadilla in half while cooling.