Recipe by looneytunesfan
Unlike traditional Mexican quesadillas, it calls for Italian meats, cheeses and seasoning. Serve it with a green salad topped with Italian dressing for a simple dinner for two.
Top Review by kitty.rock
Love these little quesadillas ~ made them tonight for our dinner before running off to piano lessons and church. Super quick and easy to put together ~ took no longer than 15 minutes total time. Great little meal with salad. Thanks for posting looneytunesfan ~ this is a keeper! Made for Spring PAC 2010!
- 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices hard salami
- 4 slices pepperoni
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, cook spaghetti sauce over medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, spread butter over one side of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle unbuttered side of two tortillas with mozzarella cheese; top with salami and pepperoni.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and oregano.
- Top with remaining tortillas, buttered side up.
- Cook on a griddle over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges; serve with warmed spaghetti sauce.