Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick-to-fix snack or appetizer.
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 6 (7 inch) flour tortillas
- 8 ounces shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped pepperoni
- 3 tablespoons sliced pitted black olives
- Spread some of pizza sauce on half of each tortilla. Sprinkle cheese over pizza sauce. Top with pepperoni and olives.
- Fold tortillas in half and press down edges gently.
- In large skillet cook tortillas, 2 or 3 at a time, over medium heat about 4 minutes or until cheese melts, turning once.
- Cut each tortilla into three triangles.
BF loves these quesadillas. I make them for him at least once a week. Sometimes (when I'm feeling energitic) I will caramelize some thin sliced onion and green pepper strips and add to quesadilla also. I love it cause it's quick and easy! Thanks for sharing.
I've been making these for awhile. I got sick of the tradition style. Q's are quick and easy. I can make them in between class times (I'm a busy college commuter student)
We really enjoyed this as a snack. Made these as stated but added a sprinkling of dried, crumbled basil and oregano, and some minced garlic to up the store-bought pizza sauce.